Bassdozer White on White Spinnerbaits
White on white spinnerbaits can be used any time at all and retrieved at any speed.
Many advanced anglers reserve special use for them at two key times of the season:
- Burning them rapidly (or reeling faster than normal) when the water is hot in summer
- Also reeling them quickly during the fall migration when both bass and shad are schooling up
However, white on whites may also excel any day, any way, at any depth level (from top to bottom) whenever bass are intercepting shad schools.These have:
- .035 super wire arms.
- Worth ball bearing swivels
- Premium 5/0 Mustad UltraPoint heavy duty, long shank hooks.
- Both sides of both blades are painted white pearl.
My 3/4 oz Style T hidden head, shown below, with my signature cone cut collar. Other brands of spinnerbaits and jigs have also started using my double (in this case) and triple cone cut collars lately too, simply because it is the best way I have discovered to hold soft bait trailers securely.
Bassdozer Spinnerbait ~ 3/4 oz Style T ~ White Shad
Bassdozer Spinnerbait ~ 1 oz Style D ~ White Shad
Bassdozer Spinnerbait ~ 3/4 oz Style D ~ White Shad
Bassdozer Spinnerbait ~ 1/2 oz Style D #2 ~ White Shad
For pricing and current availability, please visit http://www.BassdozerStore.com.
Thank you for your business. May your next fishing trip be your best ever!